rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill reasons for why Female teachers keep sleeping with their students

Red Pill reasons for why Female teachers keep sleeping with their students

Quote: (02-26-2014 03:16 AM)Mage Wrote:  

I believe many teachers are more infantile then other people, therefore after finishing school themselves they choose to return to school (as teachers) over going out in the big world. (In females this could mean they still lust for childish displays of alpha like what students do).

This essentially produces a system of big children teaching smaller children.

The best teachers in my childhood were those who for whatever reason returned to teaching after having worked somewhere else and mastered another trade and had real life experiences outside of school. They did really teach some valuable stuff, while those who have spent their entire lives in school (became teachers straight after getting the diploma allowing them to to that) were just empty status obsessed fear mongers always telling how good grades would help you get further in life and what a failure you would be if you don't get good grades. If all it got them is this shitty job of a teacher (meaning a lifetime spent in a school) then thank you but NO!

Sadly such teachers are becoming extremely rare, because teaching has become such a shitty job, that anyone with smarts, ambitions or skills to have other options ... takes other options. Low pay, increasingly entitled attitudes and "rights"of children, increasingly limited rights of teachers make this job horrible. Also - today's teachers are doing more paperwork then actually teaching children and it is extremely soul crushing job here you take shit from everyone - from children, from parents, from the ever changing system of education, from ever increasing creditorial system... horrible job.

In america yes, In Canada its amazing job if you can handle the kids. $80k for 9 months work + pension and benefits. I could not handle the kids, or the other teachers.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread