rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill reasons for why Female teachers keep sleeping with their students

Red Pill reasons for why Female teachers keep sleeping with their students

There are many reported cases of women sleeping with young boys who are around the ages of 12 - 13, just before they've hit puberty, so I'm not sure it's completely related to puberty equating to testosterone spikes and thus the teacher finds herself irresistibly attracted to the boy, In addition, I also do not think it has to do with "alpha" game employed by snotty youths, and lastly, I doubt it is the female teacher reliving high school dreams.

I think it's something more deep rooted then this, and I think maybe it has to do with the mega-slut fetish of craving something you can't have. Boys this age are the ultimate forbidden fruit, no matter how beta or alpha these boys act. I think these women get turned on by knowing these boys desire them, and also knowing that because, A. they are teachers their job tells them they cannot fuck these kids, and B. these kids are young so society says they can't fuck them.

So whether or not these kids are beta or alpha is besides the point, what matters to them is the fact that inherently, the boys who are sexually interested in them in any way, are also ones who by default are unattainable to them, and maybe in some weird hard wiring way, this overrides the boys actions and makes them seem alpha to the woman. So women find these horny young boys to be the ultimate turn on because they know they can't have them, and they know they're not supposed to have them.

It's just like having sex in public for many women, they get turned on by the taboo nature of knowing this shouldn't happen, or just like reports of women who get cravings for other ethnicities when they were raised in communities of strictly one color, I have a feeling that too is mostly fuelled by the taboo nature their community places on them not sleeping outside of their race. In this case, I think it's fueled by the woman's desire to sleep outside her age, and know that she's not allowed to do it, and not supposed to do it.

It seems much easier for her to do it too because lets be honest, as a young boy who's going through those sexual changes, the ultimate fantasy is to be sleeping with a sexually developed woman, so in a weird sense, the woman fufills the passionate turn on of what she's doing as being a taboo, but just like consensual public sex where both partners are in on it, the woman also doesn't feel guilty because she probably feels like her and the boy are both in on it.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Messages In This Thread