rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The head of the Sinaloa Cartel has been captured

The head of the Sinaloa Cartel has been captured

I think it's him. It's a big humiliation in their machismo culture for the Sinaloa cartel to have their leader taken down like this. If it wasn't him, I think they would put forward some kind of video of him to show they can't get their leader.

As far as the bribing goes, the Mexican marines are the most honest of all their forces- there is a reason they are using their Navy to fight the drug war, because they are the least bought.

The big news now I think is whether they extradite him to the US. As a matter of national pride they might want to jail him in Mexico, but then the last time this happened he ended up bribing his way out of prison.

And as far as war on drugs go- of course taking out the leader makes no difference. SInaloa is humilated, but they are sitll going to be a powerful cartel and there are still plenty of other cartels out there. There's too much money in the drug trade to stop it by killing one leader. So, Mexico is still going to continue to waste their young men's lives fighitng a pointless neverending war on drugs on behalf of their far richer neighbor whose demand for drugs is driving the whole scene.

Messages In This Thread