rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bulgaria Data Sheets

Bulgaria Data Sheets

Quote: (06-15-2011 02:34 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

I'm intrigued by the look of Bulgarian women. I have some uber-smokin' hott chicks on my FB friends. I've never been there, but I'd kill to hit it up.

Caco Beach Clubs:

http://cacaobeach.bg/en/clubs/

I didn't know they have a site. What's missing from it is the Peak Hour club - the Balkan Folk place that probably gets the most crowded these days, and has some of the hottest girls. Bedroom is also good, but smaller (plays lounge music). Cacao Beach itself is nice but so loud (thumping techno and drum'n'base) that I don't see how you would pull there, it's practically impossible to talk. If you are dressed sharp and look good (and bring some blow) you could still do fine there.
Finally, Brilliantine plays 80-90s music, is fairly large, and has lots of hot Bulgarian girls too.
All of these are open-air and full of Bulgarians. Few foreigners go there as they are a little bit off the main drag of Sunny Beach. But when there is a major DJ playing like Tiesto or Van Dijk, then foreigners come too. For these events, they put plates on the sand, right on the beach in front of these clubs, and the party happens there. Usually charge 50-60 BGN for tickets, though. These are all-nighters and draw 10-20k people.

Messages In This Thread