rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tests

Tests

A test that I plan to use involves the car. Pushing forward both the front seats of the car you can create the right scenario. I plan to adjust her seat when she is about to step in the car and then walk around. Would she do the same? or would she try to?

I frankly dont expect a girl to lean over to fix my seat - as from a sitting position it isnt the easiest thing to do (I can more easily do it for myself as soon as I open the door).

However what I'm interested in is to see if there is any awareness or intention to adjust it. Is she sitting still and focusing on her cell or looking forward, oblivious to that, or instead she is turning toward the seat aware that I am about to open the door and it is inclined toward the wheel?

If she is aware of it she understand reciprocity. I'll try it and see how many chicks get it right.

Messages In This Thread