rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just banged a 9.... how do I get rid of her other fuck buddy?

Just banged a 9.... how do I get rid of her other fuck buddy?

I ran textbook game on a smoking hot 21 year old. 5'6, long blond hair, blue eyes, perky little tits, probably the best ass I've spanked, thin, and a sexual maniac.

We met up last night after I'd been chasing her flaky ass down for the last month, and I swooped her back to my place, where we fucked 3 times, then talked for a couple hours. She slept over. In the morning I had to leave early, told her to take her time, and left. When I came back, I saw that she made my bed before she left. GF potential.

Reading this one would think I'm in, but here's the thing.... this is a girl at the peak of her sexual market value, she has expressed slight ambivalence to being in a committed relationship, and she has tons guys trying to bang her and ask her out all the time. She really blunt, and admitted she's slept with 8 guys total, 5 in the last year or so, including me, and that she was currently in a fuck buddy relationship with another guy that started 6 months ago. Now she's starting to develop some feelings for him. He has not reciprocated at this point, but seems like he may be starting to. It's safe to say that she will continue to fuck him, and given the choice would choose him over me. I want to change that. She also goes on dates with a guy who she has no intention of fucking, "but he's really nice" and all of her male friends continually ask her to be their girlfriend. But I'm not concerned about these betas.

According to her the guy is 29, not very attractive, VP of a small beverage distributor company, and a cool guy. But you can tell she's starting to develop feelings after banging the guy for 6 months, and him acting aloof and detached. classic.

I'm also 29, last year in law school, probably better looking, better educated, and probably equal game skills, but I don't have the time invested that this guy does, and I want to overcome his advantage.

I want her, and I'm not sure how to approach this problem.... thoughts?

Messages In This Thread