rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming High End Girls in Manila

Gaming High End Girls in Manila

Quote: (02-21-2014 10:43 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

So the locals just kick it at nice resorts when they go to the beach? Or they just call them resorts?

I remember one Filipina woman who worked for me for a couple years used to say something about how she was going to some "resort" and then you'd see the photos and it was just some dumpy, regular place. lol

I'm actually going to the beach tomorrow so I guess I'll find out [Image: lol.gif]

I know there are plenty of really fly resorts out on Samal Island, which is where I'm going, so I'm assuming when a girl says it's a nice one or the "most expensive" then it's at least pretty decent. The chick I was out with last night was showing me pics on her phone and it seemed dope.

It strikes me as more of an event when people go to the beach here so I could see them dropping an extra one or two thousand pesos to have drinks at a cool little bar while there. Even though they're close to the beach, it's not somewhere they go often. Hell, the vast majority of the girls I've talked to said they can't even swim. Period. Not even a doggie paddle.

Like I said, I'm not doubting the chick you're talking about is upper class. That was more of an aside based on an observation I've made while being here.

Messages In This Thread