rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming High End Girls in Manila

Gaming High End Girls in Manila

Quote: (02-21-2014 06:52 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

"Men are usually robbed or stabbed. Though during my trip, my aunt was robbed at knifepoint by a group of masked men."

^Any idea of the cost to roll with a bodyguard or two at night?

-Would this be looked down on by the upper shelf girls, or intriguing?

-Also, was your Uber cheaper than in the states or same rates?

I tend to be flashy as fuck when out, it's just who I am. I'd rather drop more dough on a bodyguard or two and be able to be myself when in another country.

Great contribution. +1.

1. The idea of a bodyguard is pretty normal there, the girl may even find it more comfortable. Though, I don't know how much it would cost to roll with a bodyguard, because when I did it was either with friends' security services or what have you.

I myself found adopting a "Dont Fuck With Me" vibe when walking alone on the street, knowing your surroundings, and always having your phone in hand will help you immensely.

That being said, in general you will be in your apartment, then in a car, then at the club. The only real time I hung out with heavies was when I was walking out in public. Otherwise they tend to stand back and be more invisible inside of the club.

As far as being flashy as fuck, I'm not sure if you mean a dope fitted suited, or something more of the lines of Les Saps, the ballers from Congo. But I've found that smooth sophistication works best in this situation.

2. Uber is cheaper than it is in the states, but so is everything.

Here's something that may help: In my experience, the Filipinos have a heavy conscience. By interacting in conversation, you will know which ones are bad and which ones aren't. Ask how he's doing, how his day is going. Be friendly, make him see you as a person, and he is less likely to see you as a mark. If the cab driver is using one word answers, or just giving off a shady vibe, then tell him to stop and grab another one.

Messages In This Thread