rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming High End Girls in Manila

Gaming High End Girls in Manila

Quote: (02-21-2014 06:42 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Seems like they're always dining out, out on holiday in some resort area, or shopping.

One thing I will add here (and don't get me wrong, I'm sure the girl you're talking about is classy) is that resorts are treated much differently than in the US.

Anytime I mention going to the beach, it's always "oh, you should check out such-and-such resort" or "are you staying overnight or just a day trip?" We're talking about a beach that is like 30 minutes from my place.

Literally every girl has said something along these lines and in most cases, these weren't wealthy girls nor gold diggers. I lived by the beach in the US for years and even the rich kids weren't hitting resorts with any regularity. Going to the beach was swimming and laying on a towel. Maybe a cooler and a radio.

I actually think some of the beaches are owned in some way by the resort and you have to pay to swim there but I'm not 100% on this yet.

Messages In This Thread