rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peru: studying spanish and banging mediocre chicks

Peru: studying spanish and banging mediocre chicks

I'll be here boys.

Last night I went out with probably the hottest chick in my life. She was super short, half Spanish/half Peruvian, with such delicate facial features, and massively huge tits prominently displayed. She was wearing a short little mini skirt with high heels. I met her at Parque Kennedy and thought we were just gonna walk around and stuff but she wanted to go to a club. First we went to a bar because it was only like 10:30 and clubs dont really get going until 1 or so. While we were walking I started kinda bumping into her and pushing her around a bit, I found chicks 90 percent of the time seem to like that playful fighting. She was into me right off the bat, although I had to constantly bitch at her for fucking around on her phone and showing me pictures and shit, and she learned sort of quickly. We were making out within maybe 20 minutes of meeting. It was funny looking at all the dudes stare at us like how did this guy get this chick.

Finally we were leaving to go to the club and I knew she was diggin me, so I wanted to see how far I could push it, and I asked for 20 soles to help pay the bill. She instantly gave it to me and I went to urinate and pay. When I came back she was all pissed and said, "I'm leaving, no guy has ever done that to me before." She even pretended to go get a taxi. Finally, she settled down and we went to the club. We were grinding and kissing for hours, and finally at some point she got pissed and said she was leaving, I cant even remember why.

I thought she actually left and was a little bummed out, but I started mingling with other chicks right away. I danced for a few minutes with some chicks then this ARgentinian came up to me and said that her Colombian friend wanted to meet me. That hadnt happened to me since I was in middle school. She was a amazon woman. Six feet tall, black, and a professional volleyball player. She was a bit too tall and manly for my taste but I chatted with her and exchanged numbers. Then we went to dance together. We were dancing for a bit and it was kind of boring when I saw the girl I was out with originally. She was talking to some dueshbag dude. I just went and stood directly in front of him and took her back. He was like, "lets ask her who she wants." I say, "No." The guy just stood there pouting and watching us kiss for the next 14 minutes after I muscled him out of the way. Finally, we left and I got her massive jugs out in the cab, but ultimately she would not come to my house. These fucking these cock teasing Peruvian girls are starting to piss me off.

It was a good experience, but going out with a chick this hot is definitely a chore. Probably a chore I dont want to repeat. She never once did me a kindness, she always was looking in the mirror and at other people. I will definitely choose an uglier, more down to earth chick any day.

Messages In This Thread