rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami Beach Penthouse Project

Miami Beach Penthouse Project

G,
Historically, the Big Four in the fashion world have been Paris, Milano, NYC and London. Nowadays, I'd put Tokyo instead of London in that elite group. Not only is Tokyo a world leading fashion capital but also the average joe/joette among the most elegant, if not the most elegant in the world. Tokyo is a giant open air catwalk 24/7. It's just unreal. As an example: cab drivers are all suited up with white gloves; smoke inspectors (they aren't there to fine people who smoke outside but to have smokers put their butts in their little box, hard to imagine but you'll have to go to Tokyo to see it to believe it and understand it) wearing bows. Just small examples to illustrate how sophisticated and fashionable people are there.
Agreed that Miami has awesome weather and great beaches and hot bitches. But so does Rio. Head outside of Copacabana aka hoe bitch, go to Ipanema Leblon and you'll see mad fly girls. Same with Florianopolis. Just 2 examples among the many many beach towns in Brasil that offer the same as South Beach. As I said, Miami is an awesome place for someone wantingto remain in the US yet very close to Latin America. If I were to look for a place in the US to spend some time and make it my base it would be Miami no doubt. But at this time, there are a ton of other places I'd like to spend time with and the more I explore new places, the more I realize how beautiful our world is.

Messages In This Thread