rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami Beach Penthouse Project

Miami Beach Penthouse Project

I am kind of surprised that bluewater7 has to sell this so hard. And homeboy is selling the sh*t out of it.

I can see why you did good in real estate. Ha.

Hell, I have been to South Beach in Dec (week and a half), Feb (whole month) and May (3 weeks almost) recently.

I guess it is a good thing people don't get it.

RobbieRobNJ -

"As far as the hottest girls I think New York blows Miami away ! South Beach is a cool spot if your not from LA or NY . To me South Beach is nothing more than Hoboken NJ along the beach if your familiar with the tri state you will get the comparison . If your from Iowa South Beach might blow you away but growing up in the shadows of NYC it doesn't really rock my world ."

Your comments are pretty funny considering that one of the few negatives in South Beach are the people that come down from New Jersey. (Don't take this personally, I know some cool cats from there and I am sure you are too. But you have to admit, Jersey people in general are usually a huge minus).

Never been to Hoboken, and I know Sinatra is from there, but I highly doubt you can pick up topless girls at the beach there in Feb. Am I right?

Believe me, I am all ears to better places than South Beach. Break them out. I will probably be on a plane there later this year. But don't bring that Hoboken stuff to the hoop or it will end up in the cheap seats.

Sure NYC has fly girls. It might also be the greatest city on earth. But how is Dec thru March there? Not too dope.

That is why NYC and MIA have a very symbiotic relationship. People from NYC roll down to MIA in winter. So do rich Euros from dope places. Trust me, they are not doing that because MIA sucks in winter.

As far as an LA VS MIA comparison, I will put it this way:

I go for a jog in LA in the morning, I see maybe 2 hot girls.

I go for a Jog in MIA in the morning, I see 6-10 fly girls.

And don't get me started on Brickell.

Wait a minute, why am I selling this?

Never mind what I said, South Beach has no hot girls.

Hoboken is where it is at! Go there!

Messages In This Thread