rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bulgaria Data Sheets

Bulgaria Data Sheets

General opinion about the women - Depends where you go. Polvdiv is very studenty so the age range of girls you meet hanging out on the main pedestrian street (there is only one of them so you won't have trouble finding it) and in the bars / clubs is 17-25 which is kinda young for me but ok for Naughty Nomad.

Plovdiv was the first city I arrived in and I felt like I had entered a time warp back to the 1980s. I swear to god, about 20-30% of the chicks were walking around looking like a Cyndi Lauper timewarp. Either that or 1980s Madonna.

If you really miss the 1980s and are longing to hear Europe's 'the final countdown' and other 80s classics being played on the radio all the time - go to Bulgaria.

Another thing. Girls almost all had really badly crimped hair which, in Bulgaria, them seem to think looks really cool.

News flash - it doesn't

[Image: Debby-Ryan-Crimped-Hair.jpg]

Generally speaking I would say girls don't really have bitch shields but they are not really very friendly either and don't seem at all curious about foreigners.

Also felt that, although Plovdiv is a 2nd tier city, it feels like a 3rd tier city in that everyone seems to know everyone which I found a problem when trying to escalate as girls were afraid that they would be seen by someone that knows them.

Sofia, although the Capital actually feels more like a really nice 2nd tier city in a normal country. You still get the silly crimped hair but less so and it feels a bit more grown up and more my style. I picked up my flag in Sofia within 3 days without too much difficulty. Funny thing is we first went out on my 2nd day in Sofia and would not even make out with me due to her 'morals' about first dates. She then texted me the next day basically telling me how much she regrets missing out because of her damn morals and basically apologising for not having sex with me which I thought was funny. Can't even imagine a western girl texting you after a date and apologising for not having sex.

I would say the aveage girl you see in Bulgaria walking down the street would be a 4 or a 3.5 so they are not the hottest girls in Europe but there are enough 7s and 8s (and the occasion 9) to keep you busy.

In Sofia my favourite bar was Rocknrolla which is in the centre and, despite the name, is not a sawdust on the floor kind of place but a club that someone has spent some serious money decking out and even has bottle service and table reservations (reservations recommended if there is going to be a few of you).

Also in Sofia take a taxi to the student area - studentenskigrad - the bars there are all walking distance from each other.

Nightlife is Sofia rocks literally 7 days a week (if you know where to go) unlike most capital cities and everything is ridiculously cheap.

Hostel recommendations -

Sofia : Both Hostel Mostel and Art Hostel are good and you can upgrade to their private rooms (which are basically like self contained apts) when you are bringing girls back. Art Hostel has their own bar, dj and a nice garden.

Plovdiv : Hikers Hostel

Varna : Yo Ho Hostel

Food : As Bulgaria is so cheap you can actually get a delicious meal at a proper restaurant including a glass of wine for less than the price of a meal at mcdonalds. In Sofia, check out Cactus. Ugos is good and is open 24 hours a day - perfect for nice meal at 6am after a night of partying. Happy Bar & Grill is a small chain but tasty and cheap especially for grilled meats. Pri Yafata is great, packed with locals eating local food and is super cheap. They have a few branches now too. Also open late. Remeber eating here at 7am one the way back home with my girl during a weekend night.

Summary : Although not without its quirks, Bulgaria is a hidden gem and I could quite happily live there.

Messages In This Thread