rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami Beach Penthouse Project

Miami Beach Penthouse Project

Thank you for your contributions all.

RE: Bali... I think Bali looks beautiful. I haven't been there, been to the Phils - been to beaches in Thailand... Phuket to me sucked ass royally although was amusing like Cali Colombia is amusing.. its dirty.. the beach blows... now Koh Phi Phi Don is cool as hell and the beach kicks ass at Maya Bay (spelling).. so anyway here is my point..

I have friends in Miami from New York. I mean ballers like dudes from Manhattan who do like $5M/yr. in profit in various projects and bullshit from back in the days pushing stocks, to real estate and mortgages a few years back, to CPA network shit now (although that blew up with diet pill rebills), and you name it... the consensus is by far that South Beach blows out all other locations. I've lived in LA & NY as well.

But, let me add this... sure the TOTAL # of hot chicks in LA & NY POSSIBLY could be greater. But there is no place that you can literally sit around and see MODEL CALIBER chicks simply walk by like on Lincoln Road during pretty much ANY DAY, ANY TIME. And I'm NOT talking about NORMAL hot like when someone says chicks in Bali are hot.. thats like me saying chicks in Tampa are hot.. but this is NOT like Tampa. This is like a different fucking planet. And if you really study it, really go to Lincoln Road for a while, walk around - it is IMPOSSIBLE not to notice.

And I'm comparing to Orange County, NY, Honolulu, Singapore, Paris, London, Bogota, Santa Monica, Hollywood, San Fran.. you name it.. there is no place on Earth I have found where you can walk around and see this much smoking hot ass - period.

Maybe you could say there are hot chicks mixed in in Colombia as well... but for me, for example, Bogota is like San Francisco or possibly NY. There are girls with fairly good figures walking around.. but kind of in jeans, played down, buttoned up.. totally like.. "normal". In South Beach there are girls on the bus - like the $2 public bus that you will see and be like "what the fuck". I mean multiple per day.

Ok lets put it this way... the number of times in South Beach you can see girls that make you stop dead in your tracks can approach 1 per hour. It is that frequent. In Michigan it could be 1 in 6 months. In LA or NY to me it could be 1 in 1 month or so. In Thailand or Phils.. well.. I mean there are hot chicks.. but its just not the same type of hot. Its not hot like these girls could be on "billboards" as Mixx puts it. The frequency in that area is higher than any place on the planet to me, including Vegas - or anywhere.

Its so much so that it makes my fucking head explode. I've written about this before. In fact, I have friends that have like gfs or wives and separate houses for other girls (scum bag move in my opinion)... and I'm not into lying, so usually I'm just single. But, the quantity of hot ass is unbelievable. Further, I've asked several dudes who've been to the DR, Eastern Europe (now I've been thinking of Ukraine, too).. etc. - does anywhere beat here? They all say no way.

This is really gay, but if you want to judge by episodes of the Kardashians, they talk about this shit there - comparing it to LA and NY - so many "hot girls". I don't know.. not sure why I'm selling anyone on it. I guess, to each their own.

The reason I'm posting this is because, again, the problem with South Beach (which I've also discussed with others), and Miami is it can be a very unreliable, transient sort of "empty" place if you let it. Meaning a lot of people can feel alone there. "Substance" is not #1, although it has more going on then say Bumfuck Ohio.

The comparison to Iowa... I would say Daytona Beach or Panama City Beach spring breaks would be impressive to Iowa.. I grew up in the Midwest. I discovered South Beach and it was like a different planet from Northern Florida. Or anywhere else since I've explored elsewhere. (BTW on a side note.. I rate downtown Orlando around Church Street actually seemed better to me than Tampa in terms of hot ass.. some pretty hot girls there for a "normalish city". Surprised.)

VP: Regarding US Customs.. ya they are dicks to everyone, including US Citizens. But, I mean, if you're not doing anything wrong then who cares - over briefly. Not sure why. We should be inviting people in to spend money and buy our surplus of Real Estate which ruined our economy and world economy sucking dick to try to get people to spend money here. Anyone reading sovereignman.com gets daily updates on why from Simon Black. LOL. Plus, most of us are living through the result of this recession, etc. Anyway, why they are dicks - no idea. But I wouldn't let that dissuade you. There are other reasons, which I've outlined.

Again, if Miami were PERFECT I guess I could say I was happy there 100% of the time. I wasn't. I made and lost a lot of money there - like millions. I saw a LOT of people go through there, and a lot of girls, etc. Some people I would talk to like dudes would say they had friends tell them "you won't be in Miami more than a year or two" and the friends would be right. The people would end up leaving.

Contracts don't mean shit in Miami even more than usual. People are late. People are fucking unreliable and if you ask for "normal" you are almost looked at as a pain in the ass.

We had to remodel an apartment I owned, and it took 4 contractors to get it done. People like wouldn't show up for 3 days, show back up and wonder why they were replaced - not answering the phone.

Happens everywhere, more than usual in Miami - rates the lowest in the US - by far.

HOWEVER, apparently I like to shock my system every few months and go somewhere that makes Miami look like paradise. I'm in Colombia now. Its like going to a AA or AAA game where Miami is the Major Leagues. Like the stadium is old and shitty. There are some good players here, you can get a good "Score" like a hot chick or whatever... but I know the major leagues are not here.

I haven't been to Medellin... but have heard mixed reviews. I expect that its the same as Cali.. there can be some really hot chicks.. but its hit or miss... similar to Tampa, LA, NY, etc. - really hot, I mean SMOKING hot girls... once in a while...

Like Bangkok.. went to the "best" clubs.. some good looking girls. I mean, mind you, girls I would fuck.. but that's not saying much as a dude sometimes, ya know? I mean the elite there are "pretty hot". In Miami (also NY or perhaps LA) the elite are like out of this fucking world hot.. and in Miami I saw those any day of the week like any HOUR of the day.

Ok, go to Whole Foods and go GROCERY shopping by the Mirador on 10th St. and West Ave. in South Beach at 6pm ANY DAY of the WEEK. UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE ASS WILL BE SEEN. GUARANTEED. Like MORE THAN ONE. LOL.

Ok, here is another test.. which is a little funny... browse the girls on plentyoffish.com from Michigan, NY, Chicago even (BTW I was a bit surprised by talent in Chicago - I would rate it equal to NY in a "normal" day to day setting in online game... what does that mean? It means I find ways to display "status" online and get replies from girls I consider really fucking hot.. tall or short, skinny, beautiful, possibly big tits etc. I mean maybe it was just the chicks were friendlier..).. anyway... ok go to pof.com and search the girls in 33139 or surrounding zip codes and then search ANY other city... far more likely to find fuckable girls in South Florida. More quantity. Not saying its going to be like out of this world right or left... but far more hot chicks. Hotter than ColombianCupid.com and I would say there are actually fairly cute/hot chicks on colombiancupid.com - too bad they are even more fucking insane than South Florida chicks (which has been discussed on this board).

Hoboken has like 8s or 9s or 10s in thongs with their tits out? I've pulled like 18 year old topless in shape girls from the beach, strippers (not 9s or 10s lol.. but fun)... tourists.. actual models.. girls from Brazil.. these are all girls who I MET while TOPLESS (and most in thongs). In Hoboken you can walk around and see this kind of ass on display? Not even close. I've been to Hoboken, lived in Manhattan, had a luxury RE brokerage licensed in NY that I owned. Doesn't compare.. HOWEVER, NY does obviously have top-shelf ass.. but its just not out there, concentrated. In fact I would say from what I hear Moscow is like a better NY.. hottest chick I've ever dated was from Moscow. However, she said in Moscow no one even smiles at each other. Weird. Sounds like a cloudy scene. Maybe its also that I like the sun.

But nah in terms of tits and ass and quality of ass... never seen anywhere that an beat South Beach.

Mind you, if you have a place ANYWHERE with like some sort of chick or dude whos job it is to bring you the hottest chick... or for example, in the Phils where I had like a feeding frenzy of 6-7.5s trying to meet me and bang me.. I mean it becomes possibly better for sure... no matter where you are.. and all girls are hotter when they want to bang you, ever notice that?

BTW funny story.. went to Tangas Deluxe in Cali today.. like some sort of strip club or whore deal but like supposedly the classy one.. I'm thinking, ok I'll see some hot ass... well it was "alright" ass.. 2 that were maybe solid 7.5-8s on a Miami Beach scale - which is pretty hot. Or cute/hot. Anyway, I don't really pay to bone, but I sat with 6 girls, they started pulling my cock out, jerking it, grinding me, showing their ass, laughing, rubbing my body etc. in the main area.. for free.. it was pretty hilarious. So if anyone wants to pay $1.50 for a coke and have an amusing hour or 2 in Cali, that'll possibly do it. But of course, you'll get hit up to pay. But if you look good at all, they'll be happy just to hang with you. (A lot of strip clubs can be like this)... however, BTW - I'm not big into strip clubs.. but I go like once every 2-3 months if I'm bored.. the strip clubs here fucking suck. The girls don't really dance.

Also, Cali nightlife - at least Sexta and Granada kind of sucks ass too. Bogota, even though I said it was shitty, is better - but its colder and people go out in groups and like no one really gives a fuck if you're going out.. like no one is really checking each other out like in the US.. (although you can quickly neutralize this by opening your yap and they are usually interested in your English).. But Zona Rosa in Bogota beats Cali's nightlife to me. Its just, as others have said in this forum, kind of lame. Going to check out Juanchita (spelling is probably wrong) in Cali for more. Probably need to bring my own bitch.

Game: Ya man its cool I'm open to anything. I'll probably be in S America until August 23rd, although thinking of ending this July 4th - on the fence about it. I like it, but again its kind of like going to the Minor Leagues... now listen I could change my fucking tune in a heartbeat if I find a 5'10" skinny hot chick who wants to worship my cock for a couple months and travel around (or 5 of them).. but I mean right now I'm working on the computer, happy to be in a new place, and just not putting so much pressure on picking up ass.. which is easy to do in a place where you don't see as much ass around...

Which again, in South Beach, the amount of ass used to fuck with my mind. You sit inside and work and you just think about all the hot chicks walking around outside.. you want to fuck them all.. LOL.

Messages In This Thread