rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "Leave Behind"

The "Leave Behind"

Quote: (06-14-2011 05:29 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

From my experience, I've noticed the less attractive they are, the more they leave behind. After a long night of drinking, I hooked up with somewhat of a whale (sorry guys it happens to the best of us). She left her necklace on my dresser, earrings on the window sill, and a bra under my bed. When they know you are too good for them they will try anything to see you again.

LOL! Imagine how ugly a girl would have to be to behind her stock portfolio or Faberge egg.

I think I mentioned in another thread how a good friend of mind kept a wicker basket of shit that girls would leave behind at his place. He had a few real gems, like an expensive-looking watch, but the lion's share of the booty was various types of hair-tying products. The sheer variety of hair items I've found in my car and under my bed is pretty hilarious.

I used to keep a cup of different-colored toothbrushes under my sink. When I had a regular coming over, I would take her toothbrush out as a sort of courtesy. I thought it was a nice thing to do at the time. One time, a girl asked me about them and I said I saved all of my old toothbrushes to scrub things. Loop closed.

I use a small MAG flashlight to create an oblique lighting source (in a very dim room) to find and remove traces of other girls from my place. Call me crazy, but if there's trace, I want it to be because I left it there.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread