rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Personal Xanadu

Your Personal Xanadu

Quote: (01-16-2014 02:15 PM)Clunge Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

3) most of the traveling cuties are with a boyfriend.

This is a very valid point that I did not consider, most of the hotties from Russia/Ukraine/Eastern Europe cannot afford exotic holidays with their friends, they are either being paid for by their parents, but probably more often the sponsor.

Which leaves the Scandinavians, the hottest ones will probably only go at Christmas time, the backpacking types are mostly fat and ugly.

I don't think this is necessarily true anymore for many Russians really. There are all sorts of cheap, pre-packaged tours for them that cater to the Thai-seeking audience.

But the boyfriend things holds true....especially over New Years (Novy God). Had three sets of friends take their girlfriends there from Moscow (one girl was arrested and jailed for stealing some souvenir and they had to pay $1500 to get her out of jail). And I'll admit that it's still pretty prevalent for sponsored chicks to go all over the world with rich guys who pay their way. But you are finding more and more girls going with girlfriends or in groups for the long holidays.....they are dying to get out of Russia in Winter (as was I) and prices are cheaper now with more options.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread