rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami Beach Penthouse Project

Miami Beach Penthouse Project

Dash:

I was just in Bogota. In Cali now.. can't speak to Medellin (although I am hopeful).. Bogota prices (short-term) are basically more expensive than South Beach. 2 Bedroom in Northern Bogota is about $2500 bones.

It is not hard to pick up girls in South Beach. You simply get a VIP table. That is ALL that is needed. LOL.

Colombia this chicks are a pain in the ass. They can be very nice, but they are a pain in the ass. They are also less reliable than the girls in South Beach - which I thought was impossible. And they are far less hot. (in terms of in a concentrated area - yes there are very hot ones now and then similar to LA or NY).

I have many stories of literally pulling girls directly from the beach and banging them THAT DAY. And one was a Ford Model. Others extremely hot. Some on vacation, some live there. In Colombia, sure that is possible, but there are way more "hoops" and obstacles here for girls who actually aren't as hot in some cases. There ARE hot chicks in Colombia - just like in NY and LA... but concentration is highest in South Beach. Sit on Lincoln Road for lunch at a cafe. I GUARANTEE you will see a hot girl every 5 minutes. And I'm not talking about "normal" hot, I'm talking about hot in almost anyones book.

Colombia - it can be rough. I've been in Cali for 1 week in Granada. I've seen 2 "god damn" hot chicks. Several that are "good enough" but don't excite me. However, I like that I am here and it is something different. There are things about South Beach that irritate me, but they are more of a problem actually here in Colombia - dishonesty, lack of being on-time, etc. LOL.

Vicious:

"alleged hotness" LOL. So you haven't been there, right? Well do me a favor - go there and then go to Thailand and Brazil and get back to me. If you can pay the SAME amount and be on or near a blue ocean and major city where there are the hottest girls in the world all in the same area - sure, sounds good. Otherwise, there is no comparison.

Living expenses in Colombia at least are very similar. I'm here - food is the same basically. Gyms are the same. And we are talking pretty shitty looking places in many areas. Brazil is more expensive. Thailand.. its a bit cheaper, but they will rip you off every chance you get, girls straight up ask for cash, and aren't as hot.

RE: Bitch attitudes... actually I was in Asia and am in Colombia.. and I've found nicer, hotter Asians AND Colombians in the US. The Asian I imported from San Francisco. Girls in Colombia and Asia seem to "expect" shit for no reason right up front. That can happen in the US HOWEVER if you have any status in the US girls will bend over backwards to IMPRESS YOU in a lot of cases. Sure, not all - there are bitches in the US. HOWEVER, I've had a former Miss Kenya (actually in the Miss Universe pageant - yes she is on my Facebook) blow me within 1 hour of meeting her and I paid $0.00 and simply drove her around a bit. I have a few stories like this, but I lived there 5 years.

The problems with South Beach are the unreliable people, things being somewhat transient, more scams than usual for the US - HOWEVER, its NOTHING compared to Thailand, Phils, Colombia, etc.

Messages In This Thread