rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook now allows custom gender options

Facebook now allows custom gender options

Quote:Quote:

"This is a really great start. Thank you, Facebook; this meant a lot more to me as a binary trans person than I had expected it would."

Quote:Quote:

When you come to Facebook to connect with the people, causes, and organizations you care about, we want you to feel comfortable being your true, authentic self. An important part of this is the expression of gender, especially when it extends beyond the definitions of just “male” or "female.”

As if it's not enough that you can already leave the gender section in your profile blank, facebook now wants everyone to reveal their "true selves" by opting for artificial folderol such as "cisgender" or "intersex". How empty, alienated and sordid must your existence be that you feel better that a multibillion dollar corporation eventually acknowledges your eccentric gender identity and can now even better utilize your personal data and make it to more money.

These people are delusional. They probably call themselves "liberal" or "anti-capitalist" yet act like a corporation they voluntarily submit themselves to owes them anything.

Fuck it, I'm out of here. Theodor W. Adorno was right: "In many people it is already an impertinence to say 'I'."

Messages In This Thread