rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manly Hobbies

Manly Hobbies

Quote: (06-12-2011 08:22 PM)CupCake Wrote:  

Dude, I was literally just about to write a post about this.

I'm bored as fuck right now and really need to get something to do. I have a lot of ideas for stuff I want to do, but I can't afford the monthly fees of hobby clubs. Just plain broke. I think learning an instrument would be cool if you can afford to buy one. Running & working out is free but not much to talk about later, obviously.

I think I'm over the video games too. Realized I just wasted too much of my life on that shit. I'm still an internet junkie though.

Sounds like were in the exact same boat.

Life experience seems to be a big part of what makes a successful player and alpha, but I want to do something other then mindless pursuing.

I thought about looking into hiking, I'd still love to get into parkour but I dont know where to start really.

Most hobbies cost money, and thats what I dont have. I'm half tempted to pick up a second job just to fill the time, something social like bartending would be nice.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Messages In This Thread