rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The End of College

The End of College

Quote: (02-05-2014 08:28 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

Large institutions will obviously be fine.

I hope so. Large American universities are pussy paradises like no others. And some of them have 70%-30% female-to-male ratio. Having shit for brains, and possessing newfound independence/lack of parental supervision, along with surging hormones and inclinations to experiment and live it up make female college students some of the easiest targets in the world. Equipped with knowledge of game one could plow through massive numbers of college pussy like there's no tomorrow. And for a long time too because college doesn't have to end at 22. With different degrees and graduate studies, one can conceivably and realistically go to "college" until 35.

I only wish I was 20 years-old-again, I would spend next 15 years getting a degree after degree only so I could continue to fuck the shit out of those nubile 18-22 y.o. indoctrinated marxists. All that in fun, pressure-free, alcohol/marijuana-friendly, non-judgmental environment. Let it be repeated, in the United States of America, nothing beats college life. In fact, that may be the only thing left worthwhile. The rest of America lives in ugly ass suburbia, or urban ghettos, slaves in politically correct capitalist cubicle corporations, or on street corners, and in the spare time all are busy with Idiocracy-like preoccupations.

Messages In This Thread