rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The End of College

The End of College

The central tennent of bluetard thinking in my opinion comes from higher education. Nothing but blue pill marxism comes from these overly wasteful institutions.

I realized that the thing powering most univerisites are goverment sponsored grants and loans. The loans especially are the funny one becuase these are tied to the treasury notes.

If the goverment defaults, the interest rates on new loans will rise making college unaffordable for most people (not that debt slavery is any better). Most small to midsize colleges will flaunder epically. Large institutions will obviously be fine. Land grant schools will always be there.

I personally feel in our time there's going to be a hold out of a small set of tea party republicans who will refuses to raise the debt ceiling. The last small hold out of small government and responsibile budget balance will be the ones to refuse signing anything. Heck it may happen this month or next election cycle as the representitives in the more militant tea party districts are voted out and more extreme representatives are put in. Individuals not willing to swipe the debt credit card.

The end times of bluetard thinking may be closer than all of us may want to admit...

Messages In This Thread