rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The hashtag #BackToTheKitchen is going viral

The hashtag #BackToTheKitchen is going viral

Quote: (02-04-2014 03:59 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Glad to see it's going good. [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif] I just hope that not too many guys hop on and learn the most recent variant of game. Don't want our advantage over the kiddies to be ruined just yet. I'd prefer to be the wolf in the midst of sheep, rather than a wolf surrounded by wolves. Next thing we know we're biting our own. How long do you think will it be before game becomes common? Or will it at all? In my opinion, at the rate it's going it may become the norm in 5 or so years.
[Image: hamster2.gif]

In a world where men were men, women would be women. A lot of us ended up learning the player lifestyle because we spent high school watching girls sex up the assholes and football stars. If men who worked hard at whatever they were doing (i.e. school, private business or a job) could count on being married to a good women of the same socio-economic level as themselves by age 20-23, who wasn't fat, didn't bitch about everything and knew how to keep house, the player lifestyle would be limited to a few natural Casanovas and most women would give them a wide birth rather than rewarding their antics.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread