rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Predicting World War III

Predicting World War III

Quote:Quote:

Then enlighten me what this article can tell us about an upcoming World War like you boastfully promised in the thread title.

I was going to name the thread "Thoughts on Civil War" because I took more away from the domestic analysis in the article than the international, but then decided I should name the thread after the article.

The United States is the embodiment of unbridled capitalism and will remain so for the next decades yet the author pretends as if there is big communist conspiracy going on.

I find the US to be very communist culturally. It has drifted very far from its Western roots. I also believe communism to be primarily a cultural weapon disguised as an economic structure.

The conflicts that are going to concern us all will be much more about ethnic strife within countries, rapidly aging societies around the world, transnational movements like Islamism, new Technologies (drones, self-thinking machines) and the emergence of corporate empires (Facebook, Rosneft, Google, etc.). Time to discard traditional and outdated concepts of war and peace.

My take is that people are tired of being told what their conflicts will be about.

Messages In This Thread