rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Broken Heart.....What do I do now?

The Broken Heart.....What do I do now?

Look man, all I can say right now, is that everything in life is temporary, including life itself. Maybe there is some type of afterlife, but I wouldn't count on it.

If your relationship did make it until marriage, there would still be a 70% chance that it would end in divorce.

Now the reason why her passion left probably had to do with you becoming complacent and too comfortable... too predictable... to boring. Forget about getting her back. That won't happen.

I assume, based on where you're coming from, that you're pretty young. The best revenge is success, so what you do with this situation, is that you use it as motivation for your success. Now, I could type out a formula for you to follow with my limited and currently buzzed writing skills, but I'll point you to someone better instead.

First, while you're sitting at home stewing over this, read the archives of both Roissy and Roosh's blogs. Those are two men who know the game forward and back, from every angle. Start with Roissy for the basics, right from his first post back in 2007. At the same time, go out with your buddies and approach, approach, approach. Once you get a handle on what Roissy and Roosh are saying, it's time to advance your game even further.

Read The G Manifesto.

You need to put in work for this, just like at the gym. Matter of fact, hit the weights hard too. after a year or so, you run into your ex, that girl will be wondering why the fuck she left you in the first place.

Messages In This Thread