rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman May Have Dipped Out On Hubby After Their Trip Around the World

Woman May Have Dipped Out On Hubby After Their Trip Around the World

Quote:Quote:

The pressure of transitioning from her two year trip back into what we consider "normal" life seems to have left her very anxious and stressed,’ the statement read. ‘As a result of this investigation there is evidence that Leanne may have voluntarily left the area, and we understand this is a strong possibility.’

Even though her relatives acknowledge she likely left voluntarily, they still pile on the exculpatory language. Ah yes, it was "the pressure" that forced her to do this.

Is a woman never accountable for her actions?

The fear is that the woman may have been bitten by a snake or got injured.

Oh, rest assured, I'm sure she's getting her share of "bites" from "snakes."

‘Baby, don’t be scared. We’re looking for you. And we’re never ever going to stop looking for you,’ Joshua Bearden told Leanne through a TV camera lens.

I'm a merciful man, Josh, and I totally sympathize with your situation. I am sure your wife is a unique snowflake, who only gets more beautiful with age (33), despite her robust chin, increasing wrinkles, and Danny Devito-esque mid-facial region.

I have hired a consultant on your behalf, who has a strategy in place to get your beloved wife back:

[Image: attachment.jpg16809]   

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Messages In This Thread