rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help me with sociology thesis

Help me with sociology thesis

Elephant, I'm going to dig for the papers. However I think that they will be available later on, I can only find some Dutch newspaper articles about in from our highest quality newspapers.

And w00t, I was thinking about something:

The marxist view is that only capitalists possess resources of production, and that the remainder of the population suffers. I was thinking about that with the internet this trend is being reversed:
resources of production (internet) are now open for everybody, which argues against the traditional vision that only the capitalists own means of production towards 'everybody can start an internet business' , you only got to bust your ass off!!!
Your point about conducting interviews is valid, my faculty is very qualitative, though. Need to sort it out.

I think that I want to do my research about that:

It will force me to interact with entrepreneurs, it is interesting and quite red pill : I debunk the victim mentality that is still present in my country among a lot of people (who endorse the vision that to succeed you got to have 'a very good idea'.

Any thoughts? I catch the flight in a few hours, greetings from Panama Tocumen , a lot of RVFers have been here I guess, so shitty that there js no smoking lounge I had to go all the way through immigration to light up lol.

Messages In This Thread