rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ROK contributor was attacked by the feminist lynch mob

ROK contributor was attacked by the feminist lynch mob

Quote: (02-01-2014 12:16 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

Hey guys, thanks for your support. It's heart-warming, for real.

It was 4am last night by the time I saw this craziness. [Image: tard.gif]

I also got this cuckoo email from Sara C. Nelson, the HuffPo columnist:

[Image: sara1.jpg]
[Image: sara2.jpg]

I haven't sent any further replies.

No worries on Amazon pulling my book.

I only put it up there (at a low price) for a short time. The idea was to get some real reviews to use on my sales page. Now I'm just going to finish the sales page without them and sell it directly from my website at the actual price, which was my intention all along. If any of you guys want a free copy of the book in exchange for an honest review, please PM me.

Thankfully, my primary business isn't in the seduction space, so I haven't lost any sleep or money over any of this.

LMR is a readily observable phenomenon, as any player knows. What the future cat ladies can't distinguish is the difference between something linguistic and something existential. As soon as they see 'no' means 'yes', they begin salivating like Pavlov dogs.

I will continue to write about game and make posts on ROK.

Do these chicks really have anything better to write about...

For some reason I read this like: "Hi, I think you're a rapist and piece of shit. Warmest Regards(not really)!!<3 -Her"

Messages In This Thread