rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anal ( anal thread )

Anal ( anal thread )

If you were to glory hole an anal, would you be able to tell if it were a girl, guy, or an animal? It's just another tube of mucous.

This points to a possible problem with physical as the be all end all. We here tend to base everything on evo-psych stuff, which is all physical.

Maybe sex boils down to a binary system of domination and submission. The antithesis of androgynous feminism.

There is a time for anal. The following movie represents the most fail safe way to secure a woman- the desert island approach, and one of the two best anal sex scenes I've seen in video.

Edit: I've never had anal sex with a man, so I don't know if it feels different from anal with a girl. I'm guessing that it's not all that different (on some kind of blind trial). Maybe I'm wrong. Anal seems to boil down to some kind of symbolic/kink gesture.. it's only good with girls who are totally against it but they give it to you because your game is so good.

Messages In This Thread