rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you guys tired of hearing about rape culture yet?

Are you guys tired of hearing about rape culture yet?

The author has gone to Cambridge (one of the most prestigious universities in the country) to study Theology.

She will be complaining about the 'glass ceiling' next once she tries to get a well-paid job with such a joke of a degree.

But let's face it, she will still be better off than most - there are enough charities and job creation schemes for rich kids with no real qualifications to keep her occupied.

Here's another good example of how to comment 'under the radar' where your point is clear to everyone but your words can't be objected to:
Quote:skepticalhawkeye Wrote:

One feels very concerned for the writer of this article.

In her previous contribution to the Guardian she told of the terrible time she had and the attacks made on her when she was a school student and began promoting feminism.

She gave the impression that the majority of her male fellow pupils were real sexist sh#ts.

Now she has gone up to Cambridge only to find that the majority of her male fellow students are potential rapists.

I do hope her parents and tutors are keeping an eye open for her safety and well-being for she appears particularly vulnerable.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Messages In This Thread