rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beyonce blogs about gender inequality

Beyonce blogs about gender inequality

She has been recently criticized a lot for not being feminist enough.

This girl disappoints me. This girl is red pill. Forget the image she puts out to the public of being a huge slut and an independent woman. I think she is the complete opposite in her real life: a sweet, feminine religious girl with old fashioned values.

Yet, instead of telling all other women how she really succeeded, she avoids the subject and let the lies perpetuate. She didn't become who she is by hating men and shouting "girl run the world". She became highly successful by coming from a good family, with a mother who gave her a lot of love and affection and a father who protected her and wouldn't let guys fuck her. She learned humility, respect, generosity, and traditional female qualities. She used to be claim to be religious too, but that's not cool so she doesnt talk about it anymore.

She'd rather be loved than be right, but hey, I won't blame her because she is a real woman. Jay Z wouldn't be in a couple with a feminist for 10+ years.

Messages In This Thread