rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iran Datasheet

Iran Datasheet

Quote: (01-13-2014 03:53 PM)Puck21 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-13-2014 10:56 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Chaos:

I'm surprised opiates and weed are so widely available. I thought the death penalty applied for dealing, and severe prison sentences for possession.

Because it favors the stability of the current government. Young, educated people are the only threat. But they consume these easily available drugs, so they don't even think of resisting. 25% of youth dependence speaks for itself.

In Islamic countries alcohol is banned - people have to have fun somehow right? There's also a massive drugs problem in Pakistan. Afghanistan is between both countries.

[/quote]

Comparing Pakistan to Iran is not accurate here in my opinion. Pakistan has more severe problems to deal with, not only speaking of the Taliban.

Yes, they got to have fun somehow, but that is exactly my point. Iran has the capacity to at least stem some of that enormous drug trafficking. Yet the government doesn't. The Iranian Government does many of these things to keep the population under control, not fucking everything up completely for everyone . Many young people say "It actually isn't that bad, you can do this, you can do that". You have to go to Iran yourself and experience the shit that is going on in the country.

Messages In This Thread