rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Quote: (05-06-2011 11:13 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Just got here today.

I feel like I have stepped back to 1981. All the chicks seem to be dressed like Cydi Lauper or Madonna from that era and tons of them have the same crimped hairstyle like someone took their head and put it in a sandwich toaster.

It's kinda funny.

On the plus side, a lot of girls here have big tits.

The town itself it pretty charming. Cobbled streets and a chill slow pace but with plenty of university age girls around.

Will comment on the nightlife after this weekend.

Hey Lumiere, I think you still owe us a few comments on Plovdiv! I agree with the second tier city theory. There's a much higher chance of hooking up with normal girls who aren't jaded by mass tourism, and you don't get labeled right off the bat. There's still enough genuine curiosity on their part which makes approaching a lot easier.
That being said, I'll spend probably a week in Bulgaria after Macedonia and I'm wondering if I should skip Sofia altogether. Maybe split between Plovdiv and Veliko Tarnovo, which looks like a funky little town, and from there up to Romania. Any thoughts or comments on your part would really help to firm up my decision.
By the way, did you get to the Ukraine on this trip? That's where I'm ultimately headed.

... funerals are insane, the chicks are so horny, its not even fair, its like fishing with dynamite ... Ma!!! The meat loaf!!!

Messages In This Thread