rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iran Datasheet

Iran Datasheet

Quote: (01-13-2014 01:49 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

My questions:

1. What (if any) are the travel restrictions for US citizens to Iran?

2. Can you actually close in Iran? I've heard news stories of foreigners having premarital sex with Iranian girls and getting arrested for premarital sex.

3. Tell me a little about the Shia concept of "temporary marriage"....I've heard a lot of students do this. Doable for foreigners?

1. Not sure about what the current situation is like, but in 2012 all US passport holders needed to have booked a guided tour. By other words impossible for them to travel independently. I'm quite sure the situation hasn't changed.

2. I think those stories are mostly myths but it's definitely possible to close. Not the easiest, but possible.
Logistics is definitely the biggest problem, I don't know if even hotels allow you to bring guests. It's not common for Iranians to own or rent a flat before marriage so until that they mostly live with their parents. Having your own flat would solve it.

3. People told me it's possible for foreigners but it's very rare. Personally I don't know much about it. Maybe someone else here have deeper knowledge about this.

Messages In This Thread