rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Having standards as a man? How dare you!

Having standards as a man? How dare you!

Quote: (01-10-2014 01:54 AM)caracal Wrote:  

While these good looking guys and male celebrities may be on the face of it singing the praises of feminism, how many of them are actually dicking pussy left, right and centre in their private lives? I'd wager most of them.

The vast majority of them.

Quote: (01-09-2014 08:59 PM)Rotisserie Wrote:  

This is where I think the 1-10 scale is so important. A guy should know where he stands on that scale, purely physically, and adjust for first-time interactions. If the girl is equal, she can stand light teasing. But if she's something like 2 points below, follow Athlone's advice:

Quote: (01-09-2014 07:37 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Many girls will, based on your looks, assume that you're an overconfident, cocky douche and fear being belittled by you. You must avoid falling into that stereotype as best you can.

Now if she's 2+ points above? You can be Patrice.

I'd be even more conservative than that. You'd be shocked at just how insecure many genuinely hot girls are about their looks, especially around a genuinely attractive guy. Light teasing can still be okay if it is done as part of a naturally laid back, confident approach, but don't underestimate the fear a lot of beautiful women have of "not being good enough" for a man they consider ideal.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread