rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going on the lam

Going on the lam

You should start making withdrawals in cash and storing that money in a safe location to give yourself options. I don't know your circumstance, but start quietly relieving your bank account of its balance.

What you have to understand is, it's going to take some serious work and time on your part researching what's the best way to make your move for your particular situation.

Also, if you're running from the law, or the IRS, the chance of you getting caught, even if you make all the right moves, are still pretty significant. The best time to make moves is when things are going well for you.

If you have law enforcement or the IRS eyeing your ass I would consult with a lawyer/tax lawyer as well.

I'm no expert, but I'm very anti-establishment and work in an all cash field. I've never had to do anything like your describing because I've never been in a situation where I had to pay a government authority a large amount of money.

I do know this, from experience and knowing people who have dealt with the US Gov/law enforcement and/or the IRS in issues regarding money. They do not fuck around. They are brutal with a lot of resources at their disposal. They are extremely crooked, they just want your money, and they have the entire system at their disposal. If you flee basically giving them the middle finger...all I can say is, good luck. Cause your going to need it.

Messages In This Thread