rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman trying to scam me

Woman trying to scam me

Who knows, it might be legit damage. If that's the case, this story is really about you trying to scam her.

As a first step I would ask her to snap a few photos and send them to you on WhatsApp. Also find out the bottom line - what does she want you to do about it? You might be surprised how little is required from you.

In my system of values, not scamming people is worth the price of admission for my peace of mind alone. And the money is probably chump change to me. If I fucked up, I will fix it.

Also, consider the scenario of her procuring your home address using the details you gave her. You never know if a sympathetic cop might let your details slip if she tells the right (partly fake) story. So you stiff her on the repair and then three months later someone takes a baseball bat to your car or slashes your tires. I would say justice was served.*

You could look at paying for the repair as an insurance policy against that scenario.

*Edited to add: I know that someone will surely quote that paragraph, accusing me of white knighting. But I think that is justice regardless of who is the male and female in the story.

Messages In This Thread