rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Modern feminism is the worst act of betrayal and ingratitude in history

Modern feminism is the worst act of betrayal and ingratitude in history

Quote: (01-07-2014 07:06 AM)j r Wrote:  

I'm going to buck the trend here and say that this post is a bit overboard and also oddly emotional.

Feminism makes perfect sense. People want freedom, especially once they get to a point of basic security and material prosperity. If you treat someone like a second-class citizen, even if you've convinced yourself that it's for their own good, eventually they're going to want the same rights.

The problems with contemporary feminism are those women who want the same rights, but also want to keep all the privileges that we're traditionally afforded to women and those women who don't just want equality but want a while set of extra perks and checks on male
behavior.

Let's be reasonable here; otherwise this becomes the male Jezebel.

I have to agree...my post was emotional. The emotion was anger and it's not only appropriate but necessary and righteous anger. I think men have a right, if not a responsibility, to our children and their children to fight back, with anger, against the bullshit of modern feminism. Women ignore men unless men get angry. Anger is an appropriate and valuable way of communicating...if it's mature and constructive anger.

You are right, Feminism does make sense. I think most men of this century have had no problem with giving women the vote, job equality, etc. In fact if you look at Feminism, it's been an incredibly easy movement. Men have barely fought back at all. This is because, contrary to all the Feminist self-aggrandizement, it's barely been a real struggle at all. Men always do what women ask. That's what we do. Women ask us for things and we say "uhhhmm...yes dear". When women "demanded" the vote, we gave it over, with barely a bit of resistance. (The big bullshit argument that they make about the "struggle" to get the vote....HA HA. What hogwash. By historical standards, the vote for women movement was a cakewalk. A couple decades of women marching wearing signs, no violence, no deaths, no guard dogs being used on them...it was absolutely a cakewalk. Men just smiled sweetly and ignored it for a few years, then eventually men just gave it over. In fact most of the "opposition" that women claim against Feminist demands hasn't even come from men, it's come from their old-school mothers and older women. Men have barely fought back at all. Of course modern spoiled rich white women can't just admit that they are the most pampered, and worry-free generation of all time...they can't admit that they've gotten everything they asked for with barely any effort at all. They can't admit that the vast majority of "oppression" they've suffered wasn't from men, but was from other women, their mothers actually. So they create this huge imaginary "struggle" in which men are the bad guys and the poor, oppressed rich white girls had to "fight" to gain their just rewards. Really if I was a member of a truly oppressed group, of which there are many, I would vomit every time I heard the rich spoiled white Feminists inflate their achievements. But I digress )

The point is, Feminism didn't have to be hateful. Feminism would have worked JUST AS WELL IF NOT BETTER if it had asked for equal rights in a friendly and respectful way, instead of a hateful, backstabbing way. Read my post. Women have said "thank you, now we want equal rights." Instead they went to the dark side immediately, without need.

The problems is not Feminism per se, it's 1960s hateful feminism promoted by the haters like Gloria Steinhem et al. It was a stupid, childish, and destructive approach to take. The path of Losers. Maybe I should have detailed this a bit more in my post (but I was on a rant)...it's the type of Feminism that mattered.

We could spend all day talking about the historical events of the 1960s which allowed this Hateful/Neurotic Feminism to take over. But regardless, now 50 years later, we have 2 generations of young women who have been twisted and brainwashed almost beyond recognition by the lies of 2nd-wave feminist losers. Those lies can and will destroy our entire society, destroying the lives of not only we men, but children and civilization itself. Modern feminism is, bluntly, a cancer in our society. If you believe in the concept of "evil" well then this is it. It needs to be ripped out, exposed, and degraded for what it is.

Men will never do this themselves, only women can fix women's society. But men can set the stage by getting angry. That time is now.

Messages In This Thread