rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Korea claims world's first cancer-treating nanorobot

South Korea claims world's first cancer-treating nanorobot

Quote: (01-06-2014 04:14 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2014 03:57 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2014 03:42 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Have you ever thought about it and researched WHY do cells go "whacko"?
There are tons of reasons, chiefly among them would be random mutations, which have been around since the beginning of life (hence, evolution). Long before -presumably by your estimation- the commies were putting fluoride in our water or whatever.
Random mutations? So things like mutations just happen without no cause?
What an anomaly - behold an effect without cause!!!
It seems that cancer has the POWER to break SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM.
I bet you people are all proud of getting cancer - because it means a miracle has happened to you - causality has been overridden by a higher force and a random causeless mutation has been inflicted upon you by a higher force.
So you are saying that if you get cancer then you are a mutant chosen by GOD and then you get to become a cyborg by letting robots flow into your blood. Super cool right?
I get why you like your paradigm.
It's amazing how ignorant people can be.
Live as you like, get cancer if you like and get your robotic treatment if that is your dream. Pay. Then get cancer again and get treatment again. Pay. I have no pity for you, because you choose to live in dark.

Wow, now you really are going off the deep end. Are all the knives dull in your kitchen? That way you won't ever get a booboo.

Who's to say people get cancer again? I think you aren't understanding the way current-day cancer treatment works.
You can
1: get the entire area irradiated to kill all the cells,
2: get the whole chunk cut out,
3: attack the process of cell division itself.
If you missed any crazies, well then they just keep keep on keeping on.

If you could "sniff out" every single cancer cell, and take them out one by one, without effecting the surrounding non-offending cells, seems much better than going under the knife, being blasted with radiotherapy, or injected with .

Quote: (01-06-2014 04:18 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2014 04:08 AM)commiejoe Wrote:  

Your are looking for a cancer vaccine,
You'll have to show me where I said that, you liar.

Quote: (01-06-2014 02:42 AM)Mage Wrote:  

executing criminals while creating them through broken families and divorce industry

people will continue to develop cancers

Quote: (01-06-2014 04:29 AM)Mage Wrote:  

You are looking for a love formula and there really are too many variables to make an aphrozadiac-all.
People need to love and replicate, that's life. There is too much going on to try to to figure out why the woman started to lust for a bad boy biker when her husband was providing for her. Shit happens, you fall in love. You won't ever be able to figure out exactly why.
The criminal children of single mothers get tossed in prison cells, and now you can live your life until another mass shooting in school by a white sexless guy, with no friends.
Drones can be used for TONS of other non-conformists. Find a man and attack it specifically, instead of carpet bombing the town, just assassinate leader.

Am I just being [Image: troll.gif] ed? Not sure what's going on now.

Messages In This Thread