rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Americans have gloomy outlook for life in 2050

Americans have gloomy outlook for life in 2050

Quote: (01-05-2014 12:43 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Will never understand these doom pieces.

Yeah. Remember Y2K? Every generation, going back thousands of years, talks about a looming apocalypse.

The forum didn't used to be dominated by political threads back when I first joined. It was mostly about game and travel then. When politics came up, people's views were pretty mild in comparison.

Look at this thread for instance. Pretty subdued for the most part and no presence of "red pill" or "alpha/beta" ideology. You could even say the forum was left of center at the time.

I think things started to change once Roosh started getting notoriety for his bang guides, particularly in the form of backlash from feminists and media outlets. This reached an apex when the SPLC put Roosh on its hate groups list. White knights began infiltrating the forum and I took a hiatus after a thread I created that involved a chick found its way to her via the white knight infiltrators. The forum then "took up arms" to help Roosh in his cause to retaliate against these forces, which led to an increase in the discussion of politics - and later culture wars - which helped the forum grow in popularity beyond its original niche of game and lifestyle guys. So we have a lot of new guys who have changed the tone of the forum because they joined it from the angle of politics first and foremost.

There used to be distinct fault lines between the Roosh and Heartiste communities, but those lines are becoming increasingly blurred IMO.

Messages In This Thread