rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh V, ROK, and Heartiste Blocked by SafeDNS

Roosh V, ROK, and Heartiste Blocked by SafeDNS

Quote: (01-04-2014 03:05 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

I know it's been discussed at length, but I'm still none the wiser as to why they HATE us as much as they do. It is actual hatred, rather than a simple dislike.

Narcissistic Fury: we remind them not everyone sees them the way they manipulate others into seeing them to protect their ego-flattering constructed self. The level of fury is irrational, and far beyond the measure of the original trigger.

I read something I don't agree with that could possibly relate to me, I either consider it briefly, or shrug and move on, because I'm not wrapped up in how I'm perceived. They have no choice but to destroy the source of internal conflict.

I suspect the focus on constructed social media personas is breeding them, hence the huge spike in SJW's this last year. You have a bunch of people who have grown up in the six years since Facebook and Twitter have been in widespread-use entering university.

Messages In This Thread