rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Showstopper: The Next Hugh Hefner

The Showstopper: The Next Hugh Hefner

Quote: (01-03-2014 05:57 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

The segment where he is talking about all of his clothes looked really gay so I stopped watching.

How did he end up affiliated with the playboy mansion? Was that explained? For a guy, it is extremely difficult to get into their parties from what I recall.

He's a relentless self-promoter. I'm connected to the guy on Facebook and we've exchanged a few messages. He put me on his e-mail list which I thought would have travel intel but all he does is send periodic e-mails, at least twice a month, of his latest travels which always has excessive pics of him and random chicks. He usually hosts beauty pageants and other events. I couldn't unsubscribe from his e-mails since it wasn't through a subscription service so I eventually just marked his e-mail address as spam.

He's from Michigan and moved to LA to get a law degree and decided afterwards to just live his dream which wasn't practicing law.

He's managed to generate some attention through his contacts which has gotten him on daytime talk shows and minor events in LA.

Kinda surprised he's managed to get any attention.

Messages In This Thread