rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 Approaches Houston
00 Approaches Houston
Bro you found two 9s at a hookah place. Shit what have i been doing all my life.

Anyhow good that you are gaming without resources at such an early age. It will pay dividends.

But for day gaming like this you will have to breakoff from your friends to approach specially if they are just looking and not approaching on their own. It kinda freaks out chicks.

Galleria mall is the packed even during daytime anytime of the year. And if not with customers there are plenty of hot workers there to hone your skill on.

And to be honest here is another tip, I have tried this at grocery stores, if you go to the coffee section with keurig and shit, there is always chicks there. Say hi and ask some stupid question about coffee or machines on which one is the best. And then say since we both like coffeee so much lets go to a coffee shop sometime and chat.

You can use the same one in wine section which is also full of chicks but you are too young to bounce to a wine bar.

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Messages In This Thread