rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Illegal immigrant gets California law license

Illegal immigrant gets California law license

Quote: (01-03-2014 01:23 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I love a good argument.

But getting back to the original point of this thread (illegal immigration), the big thing that jumps out at me with America's immigration policy is how clumsy, obsolete, and bureaucratic it is. I've got a couple close friends who are immigration lawyers. I also have dealt with clients who are illegal immigrants.

The system is just so hosed up.

It takes like 7 years to become a citizen. For me, that's way too long. You should have to earn it (people would value it more), but 7 years seems too long. And it's so bureaucratic and cumbersome that it almost encourages people to cheat the system. If I was living in Cuba, I'd be on the first floating inner tube to try to make it to Miami.

Which western county has a quicker path to citizenship? 7 years sounds normal if you compare other countries.

Making something easier so others don't cheat the system is a somewhat dubious thought process.

Messages In This Thread