rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Illegal immigrant gets California law license

Illegal immigrant gets California law license

Quote: (01-03-2014 12:08 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

I feel like I'm arguing with someone who says the moon is made out of cheese when you continue to deny the massive influence of organized, pro-Israel Jewish groups in the United States. It is, quite simply, a fact that is plain to see for anyone with their eyes open (apparently not you). You continue to muddy the waters (your favorite debating tactic by a mile) talking about intra-Israeli politics, something I never mentioned. I explicitly stated that the vast majority of influential American Jews are Zionists, a fact you cannot refute because it is clearly true. Go ahead and keep talking about your friend in Tel Aviv, though.

And yes, I'm sorry to say but you are a racist. You are obviously heavily anti-white in your thinking, going so far as to earlier admit you wouldn't mind seeing the British people slowly genocided due to the "crimes" their ancestors committed during colonial times. And my thinking - which is simply a desire to preserve and protect existing racial and cultural groups, including the ones to which I do not belong - could only be considered "extreme" in today's multicultural, leftist insane asylum. It used to be called, "common sense". You call me a racist, yet I'm the one who's actually advocating to preserve the diversity of the world. You're the one turning a blind eye while certain racial groups are demographically disappearing in their own homelands.

And yes again, your type of thinking is on the way out. The left-wing, cosmopolitan multiculturalism you spout is a bankrupt philosophy. Look what it's done for the Western world over the past few decades. Socially, economically, morally and culturally we're a complete wreck. Social cohesion and trust are at all-time lows. Multiculturalism simply does not work. More and more, people are beginning to wake up to this fact, and realize that leftists like yourself have sold them a bill of goods.

Finally, this is not a "democratic" game forum. In fact, if you haven't noticed, most people here are pretty critical of leftists in general. The manosphere leans noticeably to the right. And the idea that most people here don't agree with my ideas is utterly laughable considering I probably have the highest ratio of likes to posts on the entire forum (go ahead, click my name). What you meant to say is that YOU don't agree with me, which is not surprising, since you are a blatant anti-white racist who cheers the demographic decline of whites in the West. You spout this anti-white nonsense in every race thread on the forum, and I'm simply one of the only posters in a position to call you out on it. Frankly, I bet most people here are tired of reading this shit from you, but don't want to risk getting banned for mixing it up with a senior member.

In fact, HC, if you really think I'm the one who is completely out of touch with the rest of the forum (as opposed to yourself), we could put it to the test. I would gladly submit to a vote/poll where the RVF can decide which of us they would rather have around and whose posts they find more valuable. Loser leaves town with a big fat ban. We'll see if your data sheets, anti-white racism and Obama cheerleading are more appreciated than my commentary and analysis. Are you in? Just say the word.

If you decline this public challenge, in addition to being a display of cowardice, it will be a tacit admission that you admit your thinking is more out of touch with the forum than mine. If you accept and I win, you will be banned and cast off to the NaughtyNomad forum with the rest of the exiles. If you accept and you win, I will be banned and cast into the wilderness myself. Since we are so diametrically at odds and cannot be reconciled, let the forum decide which of us they prefer.

Now you're just plain trolling. Keep moving the goal posts because you're factually bankrupt. The fact is that the majority of Jewish Americans have never been to Israel and do not have Israeli citizenship. Noam Chomsky, Amy Goodman and Tom Friedman are not Joe Schmo from Brooklyn. These are widely influential Jewish-Americans who write and criticize many Israeli policies. You cite a bogus source that doesn't even support the point you were trying to make and then I shut it down with a better source. First it's majority of Jews are "strongly pro-Israel" then you talk about wealthy Jews (moving goal posts). How many of your points do I have to keep shutting down with facts? Instead of simply posting rhetorical flatulence, why not actually become more well-traveled and better educated and then make an argument about a topic that you are not even qualified to speak about with any credibility. Go to Israel like me if you're interested in learning about it instead of googling for articles in a desperate attempt to support your bogus white nationalism that the American people have no interest in supporting.

Also, American immigration is not built upon the principle of multiculturalism, but assimilation. I support the latter. I also don't think American culture is influenced by one group, but many groups. New York has a heavy Jewish influence, Italian, African-American, Puerto Rican, etc. If you go to Atlanta, it's totally different. Same thing in Miami, Houston, LA, etc. That's what I support. There would be little fun in traveling if every US city had the same culture.

Canada actually has multiculturalism as its policy, not assimilation.

Also, you've changed the tone of your position. You first supported an endorsement of a law favoring northern European legal immigration (ostensibly above all else) and now you're saying you support all groups who are presently here. That's different. You've been all over the map with your views or haven't expressed them fully.

As for the rest of your nonsense, my posts in this thread - in our back and forth - have garnered more likes than yours. You have longwinded posts here that no one has even bothered to endorse with a "like"." Very telling. I also have more rep points than you if you understand basic arithmetic. You want a popularity contest that you have already lost. Rep points and likes are how members express their support for another member and his posts. If you can't hack it in that system, make your own forum.

I'm not sure if you think I meant Democratic Party or perhaps you don't know what the term democracy means, but this is a democratic forum. People make their arguments and others agree or disagree in kind, but everyone gets to be heard.

The sign of a losing argument is when one resorts to the ad hominem. You've also flat out lied. I don't know of any genocide in Britain, let alone support one. You're only setting yourself up for a ban when you resort to this type of trolling simply because I make superior arguments to yours. Step your game up.

Messages In This Thread