rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friends who disappear after getting a GF

Friends who disappear after getting a GF

Quote: (05-30-2011 11:39 AM)CJ Wrote:  

The only person who has done this to me justifiably, was actually my brother. However, that's because this particular ex of his had some serious drug and alcohol issues and he didn't want the kind of madness I bring breaking her barely adequate defenses. Plus, I'd still see him. Sadly, after they broke up all her issues got the best of her and she died.

LOL!!!! I know it's a terrible thing to LOL at, but I was not expecting that in your post. I've dated an issue girl before, holllly shit was that crazy.

Quote:Quote:

This problem is becoming as bad as cock-blocking, so the sooner we find a way to solve it, the better. You've really got to catch the issue early though, before it becomes routine and can't be fixed unless they break up.

I've have some friends in relationships who will go out with me and wing with me, even if they aren't looking to get laid. We are friends and we enjoy each other's company, so it's always good.

The best line of logic you can use on your buddy's with girlfriends:

"Look man, I've hung out with you and your girlfriend before... why won't you hang out with me when I'm with the kind of girls I like?"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread