rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

About to Finish College...Advice on how to kickstart an awesome lifestyle for my 20's

About to Finish College...Advice on how to kickstart an awesome lifestyle for my 20's

Man i'm jealous. I wish i was 19 again, and i definitely wish i had access/awareness of the sorts of knowledge here and elsewhere on the manosphere...

All the advice above is great. But you have to filter it down to what applies to you. Be honest and be brutal with yourself.
Some of the stuff above i acted on in my 20's and some i didn't. I'm sure i got some wrong and some right. Thats not the point though, what matters is you are aware of the options and you take informed decisions.

You've got time to learn what works for you and what doesn't. Aim to always be improving yourself and improving at everything you do. If you do that, you will be in the best possible position you can be to take advantage of any opportunities that come your way. And they will.

Best of luck. Get at it!

Messages In This Thread