rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friends who disappear after getting a GF

Friends who disappear after getting a GF

Been down this road, and it's exactly the same as what many of you have been saying, especially what Mixx said about control.

I can't even tell you how many friends I have like this, which makes me wonder if I was just friends with a bunch of relationship chumps?

Best friend gets a girl, she hates me, we don't hang out nearly as much for 2 years, and when we do... there she is raining on my parade. He may even read this, as I tried to get him into game, and I'm a little worried he's drifting back to the darkside...

Another good friend was going out all the damn time, gets a girlfriend 2 years ago, and I can count on my fingers how many times we've hung out since. At least his chick is cool though.

One of my old wing men/college buddies, same deal. Every time he'd get a girlfriend he'd vanish. Soon as I'd hear from him again, I'd know what was up... he was single again! I don't even bother to call this dude anymore.

Another good friend gets a girlfriend, seems cool at first, but... they get an apartment together and suddenly she dislikes me! We were in a band together too, and this was one of the underlying reasons for the end of that project.

The only person who has done this to me justifiably, was actually my brother. However, that's because this particular ex of his had some serious drug and alcohol issues and he didn't want the kind of madness I bring breaking her barely adequate defenses. Plus, I'd still see him. Sadly, after they broke up all her issues got the best of her and she died.

This problem is becoming as bad as cock-blocking, so the sooner we find a way to solve it, the better. You've really got to catch the issue early though, before it becomes routine and can't be fixed unless they break up.

Messages In This Thread