rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Veterans Thread

The Veterans Thread

Quote: (12-31-2013 02:00 PM)hoops330 Wrote:  

Any vets able to provide info on the GI Bill. I am going army ocs in a few months and the army has cancelled their college loan repayment program. Is their anyway to use this money to already acquired student debt rather than being forced to use it for post-grad courses? Thanks in advance, and as always, thanks for your service.

Nope I think your out of luck on that. At least you can get some post-grad stuff for cheap or transfer it over to a future sex trophy.

Ali - this thread reminded me of getting $100 off a paternity test. I ordered it over the phone and as I was reading the guy back the confirmation number (in the phonetic alphabet of course) he stopped me and asked if i was in the military. Boom. No more thank yous are required America, just keep hooking me up with paternity tests and I'll be just fine.

If anyone is seriously interested I can dig through my paperwork and find the test results (negative [Image: banana.gif]) and grab the company name.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread