rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman can't "understand why he hasn't asked me to marry him"

Woman can't "understand why he hasn't asked me to marry him"

Quote: (12-31-2013 04:20 AM)Consul Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2013 04:17 AM)Flavius Aetius Wrote:  

At least he has learned from his previous mistake (aka marriage). I have 0% respect for people who fail to learn from their mistakes. This guy has obviously embraced the red pill lifestyle. Good for him--fuck that controlling bitch.

It's interesting that he won't give her a straight answer why he won't marry her. Could he be running game on her?

He's learned the cardinal rule of dealing with woman. Never use logic. You can't change their minds once they are made up any way.

Woman don't have conversations because they want to understand you better or reach a reasonable compromise. The only purpose of the conversation is to lambast you into giving them what they want.

In the past, women were committed to marriage because leaving it meant giving up their kids, losing their share of resources and social disgrace.

Today, with no constraints to protect the man from the woman's emotional decision making, the only power a man has to maintain a long term relationship is by leveraging the promise of something more. Once he has nothing more to give her, there is nothing to protect him from her need to "find herself."

Tragically, female hypergamy has resulted in a state where the only way a man has power over the length of a relationship is by always withholding something she desires.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread