rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friends who disappear after getting a GF

Friends who disappear after getting a GF

In high school, I was surrounded by a lot of alphas. Not everyone was, but analyzing my past experiences, I can now determine which guys were alphas and which were betas. In fact, one of the validations of game for me was noticing that the hot girls in high school almost always ended up with guys that treated them badly. One guy humiliatingly chewed this girl out in public so hard that she cried...she later went back to him. Later on, a fat chic had given the guy a note askng him if he liked her even though she KNEW he had a gf. It was then that I noticed that Mr.NiceGuy wasn't going to ever work. My eyes were slowly seeing the truth...

Anyway, I knew a guy who would be defined as borderline omega, that went into a worshipping slave-mode for just one girl that said "hello" to him. I hated it because it was like he threw his friends out the window just for an average girl. Nevertheless, his betaness repulsed chics for a 3-mile radius.

Juding from everyone's input here, I think this calls for some kind of general rule of thumb or maxim: Betas value pussy over friends; so, be careful about what kind of friendships you have with betas. Better yet, be careful about making friendships with ALL people.

Hello.

Messages In This Thread